Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's a New Year

WOW 2010....I was first amazed back on New Years that it was 2010, and now I'm amazed at how fast it's going by! It's almost April!

So many changes have taken place in my life since last March...I can't even put them all down...it's amazing how God works in a life in only 365 days.

Pretty much the only thing I've been doing is school, school, school. I'm still at the community college, working hard to get as much done in my last two dual-enrollment semesters as I possibly can. This semester is packed full! I'm taking 4 classes, 3 of which tend to be quite time consuming and complicated, but I've held it down so far and am looking forward to finishing well (and just flat getting the semester over with!) I'm also looking forward to hopefully having easier loads after this...these 4 classes were ones I just had to have in this particular semester, so I had to stuff them all in or I'd have to do them next spring, which I'm hoping I'll be done by then. SO, hopefully it'll be downhill from here....HOPEFULLY.

Something that has helped me get through this semester and something I don't think I could have survived without is my lunches with my two amazing friends everyday. They attend the Technical Center right next door to TCC and my schedule just so worked out that I could eat lunch with them in their 30 minute lunch break every day! Those lunches help me get through each day of school...except Friday...because they don't have school that day..and who needs something to look forward to anyway on Friday..it's FRIDAY!!

Finally, daylight savings time came as well...and along with that, came the beautiful spring weather! There have been some random, rainy days thrown in there the past few weeks, but for the most part, it's been clear blue skies, sunny and 70. I couldn't ask for more! It's my favorite time of the year. The flowers are blooming, the animals start to come out of hiding from the winter months, everything starts to turn green and I absolutely LOVE IT! God is so good!

There's so many things about to happen in the next few weeks and I'll try to remember to write about them. Such exciting experiences!
I'm looking forward to a great summer working at Camp Charis again. After working this past weekend as a counselor for a weekend camp up there, it's got me yearning for the summer, and I can't wait!

Til next time!

-Bex

~*Isaiah 26:3-4*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and Ravings about this post: